onsdag 20 februari 2013

New Song! + Django...A Love Story

Hey peepz!

I've recorded a new song, its a cover of a famous rock band :)
U can check it out on my soundcloud, u got link to the right. And also you can... well i would like it if u checked out my youtube channel hehe :) Feel free to click your way to my channel on the tube!



 


And also i watched Django Unchained (for the second time) yesterday and this time i was at the cinema, i just felt like it was more like a love story than an action film. Thats just stupid to think..with all that blood and yeh i wont spoil anything. But i was moved by their love somehow... Also i found a new obsession, its a beautiful song with an Italian singer and that guy Ennio Moricone(something like that) who makes amazing theme songs for movies :)

Here it is, give it a try, it will blow your mind!

Elisa Toffoli - Ancora Qui



And i dont know if i will post more here, so please please, subscribe to my channel on Youtube or on Soundcloud if u want more of my awesome music :)

HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar