måndag 11 februari 2013

Valentines Day incoming! And Favorite Girls!

Hello people!!! Valentines Day is coming up, this thursday!(?)
I dunno if you have a valentine, and if u do i dunno what you would give him/her, but being a musician or just a novice at instruments has its perks :P . Songs make great presents if they are written from the heart (i hope.. ). 



Just a random pic i took, from Metaltown Festival in Sweden 2012.
Band is Gojira.. more on them on friday! :)



Its still pretty cold and its snowing alot, i cant seem to get a job at this moment but ill keep looking because, what else is there to do? I mean its not like i could get a job as a pro musician...right? In fact i dont want that kind of attention or stardom that it can bring. I just want to enjoy it and hopefully live of my music one day.

My cousin is off again, travelling a lot, and that makes me want a job even more so i can travel this summer in Europe, anywhere, everywhere... maybe ill bring my guitar? ;)

Ive had an obsession for this band The Icarus Account these past few days, its acoustic... just acoustic. Its what i want my sound to be, and its really great music. Maybe i wouldnt sing that much about love as they do but its still amazing what they create just 2 guys, 1 guitar btw. Amazing teamwork hehe :) .


The Icarus Account - My Favorite Girl


Have a good one!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have obssesion with The Icarus Account too :O
    and guess what, Favourite girl is my favourite song :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Really? :O mine too! :)
      Im gonna learn it on guitar.

      Radera